23 / 06 / 2016
The air conditioner has poor performance, what should I check?
- Check for dirty air filters. Dirty filters of the indoor unit, result in reduced circulation of the air and therefore poor performance in cooling or heating.
- Check the temperature settings on the remote control, if it is the proper according to the season.
- Check if sleep or quiet mode has been chosen, when the fan operates at low speed and therefore the capacity in cooling or heating is significantly reduced.
- Maybe the capacity of the installed unit is smaller than the needs of the room (with doors and windows closed).
- The outdoor unit might be dirty or the circulation of the ventilation air is being obstructed.